Mindfulness Workshop - June 9th and 10th 2018 or September 15th and 16th 2018
Add Meaning to Your Life…
Learn to become comfortable with stillness and silence, be present and access a calm, peaceful state of mind.
Your mindfulness weekend getaway includes:
Overnight accommodation on Saturday June 9th or Saturday September 15th
Morning Workshop on Sunday June 10th or Sunday September 16th
9:00am to 1:00pm
- Full Hot and Cold Buffet Breakfast (served 7am to 9am)
- Yoga – appropriate for beginners and experienced yogis
- Introductory mindful eating and body scan exercises
- Mindful guided walk through the Pines trail and outdoor, group meditation
- Lunch with expanded mindful eating exercise
$191 single occupancy
$142/person double occupancy
Call the property directly at 1-800-667-4637 to reserve your space
Live in the area and want to join us for the workshop only?
Enjoy the day with lunch included for only $75.
Meet Nicole Oliver
Nicole Oliver graduated from YTT with JKK (Yoga Alliance 200 hour certified) yoga teacher training in 2016. Her relationship with yoga started in 2003 and solidly became a part of her life in 2012. Her background is primarily in kripalu yoga. Her classes are introspective and mindful. She is passionate about teaching peace, emotional resilience and self acceptance through yoga, meditation, mindfulness and journaling.