Pet Friendly Accommodations
The Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa is a dog* friendly hotel. We believe that as the furry member of your family, you should be treated the same as your owners. When you check in, remember to pick up your welcome package which includes bio friendly bags, doggie treats, and a welcome letter explaining our policies. In addition, we provide a copy of our property map should you like to walk along our trails.
Did you know that we also offer a doggie sitting service should your family wish to go out for the day! Tell your family to inquire about this service at the time they're making reservations here at the resort. It will also give our housekeeping staff an opportunity to clean your family’s cottage while you're out for a walk. This service is based on availability of our dog sitters.
Here is some important information for your stay:
- Dogs are welcomed in cottages only.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please practice poop and scoop to help keep our landscaping and property presentable to all our guests.
- Please do not groom in or around your cottage in consideration of future guests and possible allergy related illnesses.
- Dogs are not permitted in the pool/fitness area, in the main building or the public areas of the hotel.
Please remember to place signage on your cottage door to show if you’ve been left unattended, so that housekeeping will be alerted. Housekeeping must clean your room prior to 3:00 p.m. so advise our guest services team when it would be a good time for housekeeping to clean your cottage. Our employees will not enter a room where a dog has been left unattended for their own safety and protection. To help cover basic cleaning services** once you have gone back home, there is a fee of $25 per stay. Please note that an additional $5 will be charged for additional pets..
*Additional charges may apply for damages and or extended cleaning services.
**Please inquire about other pets.