Whale Watching Expedition Package
Adventure is in store with our signature whale watching package.
- One night standard accommodation
- Full Buffet Breakfast
- Digby Pines Expedition Pack and Whale Watching Expedition of your choice
Starting from $249.00 per package plus tax*
*based on double occupancy, room and rates based on availability at time of booking
Family rates starting from $485 per night plus tax*
*based on two adults/two children, room and rate based on availability at time of booking
Call to book!
Room & Breakfast Package
- One night accommodation in a standard resort room or cottage
- Full buffet breakfast in the morning
Starting from $165.00 per night plus tax*
*Based on double occupancy. Rooms & rates based on availability at time of booking.
Explore the Acadian Shore
- A visit to Gilberts Cove lighthouse which was built in 1904
- Explore the museum, gift shop and teahouse
- Visit the stone church of St Bernard, one of the largest granite churches in Nova Scotia
- Then off to St. Mary’s Church at Church Point, the largest and tallest wooden structure in North America
- Explore Smuggler’s Cove, a sandy inlet that has a history of adventure and contraband with its ocean carved cave and a great spot for a picnic lunch
- Finish off your day at the new Rendez-vous de la Baie interpretive centre with a guided tour learning the history of the Acadian culture and taste test a traditional dish of the Acadians: Râpure (Rappie Pie).
Starting from $90.00 per person which includes tours, picnic lunch, and taste testing*
*Tour rates are based on a maximum of 6 people. Group and Private tours can also be arranged for an additional fee. Just let us know how we can help you.
Please contact Ann Reid at 902.245.7724 to book.