Play close by or explore next door!
Nova Scotia has something for everyone, and so does Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa. During your next Nova Scotia vacation, play close by in our outdoor heated pool, and spa. Or venture beyond the resort to explore all the exciting things to do in Nova Scotia – including the Bay of Fundy, Acadian Shore or Gilberts Cove Lighthouse. Enjoy Nova Scotia golf at its finest at the 18-hole Stanley Thompson golf course. Take in breathtaking views of the shoreline on your Bay of Fundy whale watching cruise. And, don’t forget to bring home a Maritime souvenir crafted by local artisans.
From hiking to kayaking to beach combing to being luxuriously pampered at our spa, Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa is perfect for couples, families, or a getaway with friends.
Our knowledgeable recreation and front desk staff are available to answer all your questions and help you plan activities, customized just for you! Choose one of our Nova Scotia packages to begin your adventure today.
Local Area Activities
- Sea Kayaking*
- Hiking Trails
- Pointe de l’Eglise (Church Point) Home of North America’s largest wooden structure
- Rendez vous de la Baie – Acadian Cultural and Interpretative Centre
- Melanson Settlement Historic Site
- Whale Watching*
- Historic Gardens
- Fort Anne Historic Site
- Zip lining*
- Fort Anne
- Admiral Digby Museum
- Upper Clements Amusement & Adventure Park*
- Digby Area guided experiences with GAEL Tours
*Some charges may apply
On Property Activities
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Children’s playground
- Bicycling/hiking trails
- Croquet field
- Bicycles and helmets
- 18-hole Stanley Thompson Golf Course*
- Giant-sized outdoor chess board