- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness Center and Sauna
- Children’s Playground
- Walking Trails
- Complimentary Bicycles & Helmets
- Giant Sized Outdoor Chess Board
- AVEDA Concept Nova Scotia Spa
- Gift Shop
- 18-hole Stanley Thompson Designed Nova Scotia Golf Course
- Golf Pro Shop
- Shuffle Board
- Complimentary shuttle service to golf course and town of Digby (based on availability)
- Nightly Bonfires during July and August (weather permitting)
- Experiential Coordinator on-site
Kids Golf for Free
Guests ages 15 and under play on our Nova Scotia golf course for free when playing with an adult paying full price green fees for 9 or 18 holes. This offer is available after 3pm and is based on availability of tee times.
Open to local patrons as well as resort guests.
Contact Scott Nickerson at 902.245.7709 for more information.
Our guests 12 and under have a variety of options when dining with us. We do have a Children’s menu to offer with great choices. We also offer the following with our regular menus. Children under 5 eat for free. Children 6-12 half price. (At least one adult entrée must be ordered, not valid for room service.)
Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa is a wonderful place for families and offers a range of family friendly activities and amenities. We have a number of childcare providers available to provide expert childcare. This allows parents to enjoy activities such as a date night at Churchill’s Restaurant and Lounge, a spa treatment or an adventure tour of our wonderful region. Please communicate your child minding requirements to our reservations team while booking your stay. Babysitting rates are $10.00 CAD per hour for up to two (2) children. Costs are $5.00 for each additional child. Call us for more information.
Babysitting Form click here