Digby Pines Golf Resort and Spa strives to reduce our energy consumption to enhance our green footprint. Our goal is to create a more sustainable travel experience for our guests to enjoy. We encourage guests and staff to turn off lights and computers when not in use, as well as using water saving techniques for a greener stay.
But that’s not all we do at our Nova Scotia resort! We also offer green rooms such as our Green Suite which is 75-80% eco-friendly. This beautiful room includes local artwork, bamboo window blinds and much more. While making your reservation, be sure to ask about our green room options.
Here are more examples of what we do at Digby Pines to help the environment:
- We use eco-friendly laundry detergent and dish washing soaps
- We compost, recycle and reuse where possible
- We include brown paper bags for compost and clear bags for garbage in each guest room
- We use insulated blankets on hot water tanks
- We provide eco-friendly amenities in all guest rooms such as soap & shampoo
- We use energy efficient light bulbs where possible
- We use energy efficient thermostat controls in rooms where possible
- We support local food producers and suppliers
- We use recycle paper
For more information on our green initiatives at the Digby Pines, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-667-4637.